Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Shreya

I unfortunately do not have the time to write a full article here (haven't had it for the past few weeks). Just wanted to tell you guys that today is Shreya's birthday, and she's come to the USA to celebrate it (with me??). She's here for a concert and will perform along with Atif Aslam. Unfortunately, she'll not perform in Washington.

नशीबच गां*
तर कुणाशी भांडू?

Anyway, happy birthday, Shreya :) May your voice turn younger each year until it is 16 again. Will give further instructions subsequently.

BTW, I have been seeing the same dream about Shreya that Amir Khan sees at the beginning of Andaz Apna Apna where he tells Juhi Chawla: "नहीं तुम करो, तुम करो...मेरे लिए film line छोड़ने की क्या ज़रुरत है...मैं सब संभाल लूँगा...और हाँ, hero भी मैं ही चुनूंगा...और दूर दूर रहना, दूर दूर रहना..."

आतिफ़ मियां, अपने काम से काम रखिये...ज़्यादा "इधर उधर" देखने की ज़रुरत नहीं है, "उधर उधर" ही देखिये...

I better get back to work now, or I'll find myself back in India before I know.

No comments: