Friday, February 10, 2012

Filmy cricket

I have a few videos lined up here. Each of these videos makes me recollect some or the other famous moment in Indian cricket. On some occasions, it is not really a specific moment but more the general characteristic of a player. Watch the videos, and then click the links underneath them. The links contain my opinion.



Here's my opinion






Here's my opinion

Notice how close the hero's mouth is to the heroine's ears, and then notice the volume level and pitch of the "ho"




Hope you had a good time.

6 comments:

Mayur said...

Long time no post, suddenly, you're game.

I made the mistake of going through the post and your responses to the videos posted.

Came to a conclusion: I could not have come up with apt observations as these :)

Do keep them coming Mohit. Please do.

Parikshit said...

kumble's and harbhajan's slap comments were the ones I thought for those videos ;)

tu ghar pe ja re...ye apne hi aadmi ko marta hai......

finisher said...

hahaha...finally mohit is back...bahut kuch likh daal 2-3 dino mein... pata nahi waapas to kho gaya toh...

Mohit said...

Thanks Mayur baba. Hope you are doing great :)

Mohit said...

@Parikshit The next time you are on a plane with Harbhajan, explain to him that slapping a friend's cheeks is kinda ok as long as they are butt cheeks.

Mohit said...

@finisher :)