Thursday, May 31, 2012

Potti pataoonga magar hallu hallu

So there's this girl, who's drop-dead cute. Like DROP-DEAD cute. Sigh! The first time I saw her, I was so overwhelmed that I almost fainted (I suspect I suffer from Stendhal syndrome). Ever since, whenever I spot her, I forget what I was doing, my coordination goes for a toss, and I keep ogling her. Like those children were drawn to the Pied Piper. Only in this case she doesn't play any magical pipe. She doesn't need to, you see. Her face itself is music. Naturally, I've been dreaming of spending my life with her. So I requested a friend to devise a plan for me, which'll help me hook up with her. "Slow and steady does it," he said, and told me the following steps:
  1. Start spending more time around her so she notices you, but don't make it obvious right from the beginning.
  2. Look into her eyes and compliment her. Maybe on her earrings.
  3. Help her in her time of need, without hitting on her.
  4. Drop her home.
  5. Take her out to have a cup of tea, and make small talk.
  6. Keep her company when she shops. Choose a nice dress for her.
  7. Subliminally and subtly plant in her head the idea of you being her man of choice.
  8. And finally, pop the question when you think she is most likely to say "yes".
Sounds good? OK, let's do a rehearsal before I do it for real. I trust you guys will let me know how I fared.

REHEARSAL:

Start spending more time around her so she notices you, but don't make it obvious right from the beginning.

video

Look into her eyes and compliment her. Maybe on her earrings.

video

Help her in her time of need, without hitting on her.

video

Drop her home.

video

Take her out to have a cup of tea, and make small talk.

video

Keep her company when she shops. Choose a nice dress for her.

video

Subliminally and subtly plant in her head the idea of you being her man of choice.

video

Pop the question when you think she is most likely to say "yes".

video

Okk! {rubbing palms in excitement} How did I do, folks?

12 comments:

Ashok Sharma said...

Mohit bhai, baat filmy na rakh, bol dal, kya pata baat ban jaye.

Mohit said...

:) haan yaar ek din daring kar hi daalta hoon..lol! bas yahan se mujhe nikaal diya toh teri company mein wapas lenge kya ye poochh ke rakh :)

Rishabh Tulsian said...

is baar himmat kar ke bol hi daal

finisher said...

apna sar uske kandhon pe rakh kar apni dukh bhari dastaan suna daal.. hope u succeed in the first step towards "sympathy sex".... oops i mean "sympathy love"

Prerna said...

Mohit...M flattered. is it truly u? gr8 yaar. really liked ur post vry muchhhhhhh
All the best :)

Mohit said...

Rishabh, tu Amrika jaake baithha hai; yahan maar mujhe khaani padegi :) And BTW, great to hear from you! Tera msg dekha tha...reply karne mein thoda aalsi ho gaya :P

Mohit said...

Finisher, mere haal toh filhaal aise hain k Sympathy mili toh theek warna Bhupathy se hi kaam chala loonga :)

Mohit said...

Prerna, meri taang kheench rahi hai kya? :) And glad you liked the post :)

Parikshit said...

kaafi bhaari bharkam ho yaaaaaaar! :D :P

Mohit said...

@Parya :)thnx for the comment man :)

Sushil Bengani said...

Ek try to banta hai yaar...

Mohit said...

Chalo try kar hi liya jae phir. Updates, if any, will be added to this post.